7/30/2007

Victoria Price Art And Design

Victoria Price Art & Design looks to be a very interesting gallery with an wonderful mix of design styles. I like what Price has to say about her view of the gallery, "My approach to this business has been informed by my family background as well as my education. I grew up with an actor/art collector father (Vincent Price) and a designer mother (Mary Grant Price). Art and design went hand in hand in my household--as did African art and a Modigliani, a 17th-century New Mexico trastero and a Diebenkorn, a Chief Blanket and a Jackson Pollock...It doesn't seem strange at all to me to have art and design under one roof. After all it's how most of us live at home." The gallery is located in Santa Fe and the new web site will continue to expand for online purchasing so stay tuned.

No comments: