2/24/2008

MacBook Air, Thinnovation



It's not the latest breaking news but I'm just getting to the MacBook Air since I spent some quality time with it today. I'm a Mac lover so keep that in mind. I found the MacBook air to be fabulous. Thin, and yes, light. A true travelers laptop. It has a full size keyboard with all the keyboard features and an amazing mouse pad with multi-touch, allowing you to zoom, scroll, or rotate by the movement of two fingers on the pad. It also has a built in iSight camera. The small battery still gives you 5 hours of use and the 13.3" screen is more than ample. The only drawback, no disc drive included so you will have to use an external but I don't think it's a big deal. The pros far outweigh the cons. Find a Mac store near you and check it out.

No comments: