6/21/2010

The Bardessono Hotel






As summer heat and humidity escalate in my part of the world, summer travel absorbs a good deal of my thoughts. I plan to share more images and information during my future travels with you. Until then I will return to last summer and the amazing Bardessono Hotel in Yountville California. It is the perfect blend on modern meets earthy with truly innovative approaches to green design. Don't just take my word for it though. Go visit the web site and learn more about it's designers and the man behind it's creation! Most of all... STAY HERE... if you can. You won't forget this trip. Enjoy.

3 comments:

rain Chain said...

Cool!,amazing n attractive post.Its Great,thanks to share.

hodan ibrahim said...

this is stunning. just found your blog. it's great.

firepits said...

Cool! Really amazing post! Love to visit the place.