6/01/2011

Collecting Vintage Dansk Brown Flamestone


I have had the unfortunate experience of moving three times in the past year and a half. It is a great deal of work, and I find that each time I disposed of more of my personal possessions in an effort to streamline the process. This can be very liberating, pairing down to the essentials of what you most love. But the sad thing is when you somehow loose things that are dear to you. Well today I replaced several items that had gone missing and at a great discount. I paid about a third of what I originally paid for these Dansk Brown Flamestone pieces on Ebay. I hope their in as good of shape as my old ones. Designed by Jens Quistgaard. Note: Dansk has rereleased some of these pieces so make sure you're getting what you think you're getting.

No comments: